Saturday, February 25, 2012

What does it take to be an ICT student?


Few weeks to go, we will leave this school that accommodated and accepted us. In this 4 years of staying, it is still worth it because every single day makes our high school life memorable.

And as one of the ICT students of ISNHS, I would like to take this opportunity to thank our teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz for teaching us those lessons that really helped us to widen our knowledge. It is a fact that those different tags really coiled up my mind, despite of the difficulties I admit that it helped me a lot. Another thing is the world of Photoshop, it made me so happy because I love photo editing. But then there’s a feeling of awkwardness, so I need to explore it furthermore.
I admire those students who can make awesome outputs, it made me so envious because of those things that they’ve done. It is a great challenge for me to make one of those beautiful outputs like them.

I’m very thankful to those people that I mingle with, teachers that taught us. May our success,  be your success too.

No comments:

Post a Comment